ParentsFor general enquiries : 02 211 40 05 (10AM - 12AM) firstname.lastname@example.org.
For suggestions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Canteen WG.
StudentsPurchase of badge and/or individual tickets for the canteen (first floor of the Building A, in front of the main refectory):
10:30 - 11:00 and 12:45 – 13:30
The Canteen staff together with Ms Catherine Wauters, the nutritionist, establishes weekly and monthly menus according to the season and the specific period of the school year, and adapting the portion-sizes for the different age-groups.All meals for the Canteen and the Cafeteria are prepared in-house by the Cantine kitchen staff
All payment must be made with a personalised electronic badge, issued by the canteen office. All students registered in the canteen are provided with the electronic badge automatically.
The badge can be refilled:
online – login and password for the online charging of the badge is available on request from the Canteen office;
with cash at the machine in the cafeteria (0,10 - 2€ coins and notes);
with cash at the machine outside the Canteen Office (notes only).
Enrolment to the school canteen service is done separately for each pupil and exclusively through our Enrolment platform.Existing enrolments need to be renewed for each new school year.
The annual enrolment period is open usually in June of the previous school year. The exact period is communicated to parents by email.New enrolments are accepted at anytime. Prior payment of the APEEE annual membership fee (fixed amount per family) is a prerequisite for the enrolment for any of the APEEE services. All modifications to enrolments must be submitted online via our Enrolment platform
For more information, please consult our website’s page Canteen enrolment & cost.
|o nursery and primary||15/09/2020|
All Nursery and Primary pupils who bring their lunch from home have lunch with their class in the refectory.
For Secondary students, there is a seating-eating area available in front of the canteen (ground/First Floor Building A,) where students who bring their sandwiches from home can sit and eat (two micro-wave ovens are available at the entrance to the canteen refectory).
Changes are possible only for fixed days and a determined period of time (e.g. learning support). Any change in enrolment will be considered as of the first day of the month following the request. Changes made during September are taken into account immediately.Any voluntary change in the provision of a canteen service entails the payment of a fixed administrative fee of 15 EUR. The administrative fee will not be charged, for changes imposed by a change in the timetable of school courses.
All modifications to enrolments or request for cancellation must be submitted online via our Enrolment platform
Please find all useful information in the Canteen Enrolment and Cost.
A refund is made for all canteen services in cases of justified absence of a student (e.g., as of the 6th consecutive working day of absence, provided that the pupil is enrolled with the canteen service at least 3 days per week). Parents must inform the Canteen Office from the onset of the absence period and send the justification no more than one week after the end of the absence.
1. a) force majeure relating to School organisation: reimbursement is made to all parents in cases of unforeseen closure of the school for at least five consecutive school days;
2. b) definitive early departure: students leaving the school can obtain a refund as from the first full calendar month starting no fewer than fifteen days after the notification by the parent(s) to the APEEE;
3. c) changes: if the APEEE changes or cancels the services for which a pupil is enrolled, or if the school changes the student's timetable and thereby prevents the child from using the service
4. d) justified absence: a refund is made for all canteen services in cases of justified absence of a student (e.g., as of the 6th consecutive working day of absence, provided that the pupil is enrolled with the canteen service at least 3 days per week). Parents must inform the Canteen Office from the onset of the absence period and send the justification no more than one week after the end of the absence.
All requests for reimbursement must be addressed to the Canteen Office. All requests for changes resulting from the change of the student's timetable by the school must be submitted at least 5 working days before the requested change. Reimbursement shall be calculated pro rata temporis.
For periodic activities the teacher or adviser should explicitly ask, depending on the number of participants, for a picnic supply (if more than 10 pupils) or a sandwich/food/drink ticket at the cafeteria.
In the case of a request for a ticket for a pupil/pupils participating in the Springfest, the request should be addressed by the Springfest Organising Committee, which will provide the list of participants to this event.
On Wednesdays, lunch starts at 11:50 for nursery pupils and at 13:00 for all other pupils.
The school is responsible for the supervision during lunch time, with the exception of Wednesday (see below).
The APEEE staff supervises the entry/exit of secondary pupils through the access control terminal of the refectory.
The table service staff made available through an external service provider, Atalian Global Services, is responsible for cleaning the tables before the next service.
• Nursery and P1-P2 pupils eat together with their classmates in the refectory, including the pupils with packed lunches ("tartinists"), supervised by their class teacher. There are designated seating areas for each class.
• P3-P5 pupils eat together with their classmates in the refectory, including pupils with packed lunches ("tartinists"), supervised by the class teacher or a school supervisor (1 for each table), who also ensure the table service. There are designated seating areas for each class.
• Secondary pupils: lunch supervision is ensured by school supervisors.
• Nursery children: the teachers supervise the lunch, then accompany them to the school bus, at the meeting point of the OIB garderie at school, to the assembly place to be picked up by parents or to the designated places for extracurricular activities.
• Lunch of children (primary & secondary) attending the OIB garderies: the OIB staff supervises the lunch and accompany the children to the bus for the OIB garderies.
• Primary and secondary pupils not attending the OIB garderies: the APEEE staff supervises lunch at the cantine, then accompany them to their extracurricular activities or to the meeting point to be picked up by parents)
YES - as all nursery classes have lunch at school and can then take the bus/other options
NO - children cannot take the bus since the departure is at 13.00 (lunchtime at the canteen)
NO students cannot take the bus since the departure is at 13.00 (lunchtime at the canteen)
Yes. Pupils participating in extracurricular activities on Wednesday afternoon may eat at the canteen, if enrolled for the canteen. The APEEE staff supervises the lunch and then accompany the children to their extracurricular activity. Alternatively, a pupil may bring a packed lunch from home.