APEEE Services– Final Dates for payments
We would like to remind you of the final payment dates for the various services:
- Excessive delay: payments due by 15/10/2020
- the 1st term for canteen and transport for private payers (excluding direct debits and allowances by the Institutions)
- annual and 1st semester Extracurricular activities, as well as individual music activities
If these payments are not cleared by 15/01/2021, your child could be excluded from APEEE services.
- Late payment: payments due by 15/12/2020
- the 2nd term for canteen and transport for private payers (excluding direct debits and allowances by the Institutions)
Please settle the payments as soon as possible, as they are already overdue.
- Expected payment: payments due by 15/01/2021
- 2nd term Extracurricular activities
Our working hypothesis is still that the school will open on January 18, as before the Christmas holidays. Any decision regarding refunds for the nine days of closure in November and the nine days in December / January will be made at the start of the New Year.
For payments, please consult your family's Finances page on the platform https://services.apeeeb3.be.
For more information, please contact the services.